LOGAN, UT – Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) introduces the new Series FS-500 Stainless Steel Horizontal Float Switch.
Series FS-500 are durable, versatile float switches with a wide range of usage and applications. Three fitting configurations and two temperature ranges—all carrying CSA approvals—make the Series FS-500 an easy choice for OEM, water and wastewater, chemical, and specialty food equipment applications. Series FS-500 switches are rated for 100 W at both Standard Temperature (up to 368° F / 187° C) and High Temperature (500° F / 260° C) ranges. With their compact size, stainless steel wetted materials, and reversible switch orientation, FS-500 switches are go-anywhere, use-everywhere horizontal float switches
Features of the Series FS-500 include:
- 316L Stainless Steel wetted materials
- Mounting Options: ½” – ½” NPTM; ½” – ¼” NPTM; Bulkhead with ½ – 13 threads
- Standard Temperature Range: -40° – 368° F (-40° – 187° C), up to 300 psi
- High Temperature Range: -40° – 500° F (-40° – 260° C), up to 300 psi
- Max Capacity: 100 W (resistive load only)
- Voltage rating: up to 120 VDC, 240 VAC
CSA Approvals for the Series FS-500 include:
- Explosion Proof for Standard Temperature ½” – ½” and ½” – ¼” NPTM mountings
- General Use for all Bulkhead mountings and all High Temperature models
- Single Seal for all models
About Automation Products Group
Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) is a supplier of innovative and differentiated products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and control. Technologies include pressure, flow, level control, analytics, and dedicated flexible control, using state of the art methodologies. Our customers include OEM’s, integrators, distributors and end users. APG’s goal is to provide reliable products and solutions supported with exceptional customer service.
Media Contact: APG Sales, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-888-525-7300