With the MPXI-F, APG will bring its most versatile and convenient level probe to the market. Available with a 316L SS braided-tubing stem or a proprietary-PVDF flexible stem, the MPXI-F makes shipping, on-site transportation, and installation simple. Be among the first to know when our latest probe is available by joining the MPXI-F Interest List using the button below.
Both the propriety-PVDF stem and the 316L SS braided-tubbing stem coil and uncoil for simple installation, on-site transportation, and compact shipping. No longer do you need a flat bed truck and 60-foot crane to install a 30-foot probe in a 30-foot tank. With the MPXI-F and stem weight attached, the stem of the probe will easily uncoil to be installed in your tank. Additionally, the PVDF stem provides increased flexibility and impact resistance during cold-weather installation.
SUPERIOR CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY
APG’s proprietary-PVDF stem has been designed to be compatible with a wide range of corrosive media, including H2S. This makes the probe an ideal solution for monitoring many chemicals encountered in the oil and gas, water and wastewater, and chemical industries. With up to seven temperature sensors and optional High Level Switch, an MPXI-F with PVDF stem is the ultimate sensor for monitoring aggressive and volatile chemicals.
APG’s MPXI-F is an explosion-proof magnetostrictive level transmitter that features a flexible stem made of 316L SS braided-tubing or proprietary PVDF designed to make tall tank installation easy. This cost saving probe is loaded with features and options that make it compatible with a variety of industrial applications including monitoring tall storage tanks, holding tanks off well heads, agricultural fertilizer tanks, chemical tanks and more. The MPXI-F features:
- World Wide Explosion Proof Certifications
- Class I, Division 1, and Class I, Zone 0/1 Hazardous Location Ratings (cCSAus, ATEX, IECEx)
- Explosion Proof Housing for Easy Conduit Connections
- Zone 0-Rated Stem Electronics
- API 18.2 Compliance
- Up to 50-ft lengths
- Two Output Options: Modbus or 4-20 mA
- Optional Independently-Wired High Level Switch
- Up to 7 Temperature Sensors
- Dual Level (Interface) Measurements
- Tank Volume or Level Output, Strapping Table
- Tank Cloud Compatibility
- Join the MPXI-F Interest List
- GET NOTIFIED WHEN THE MPXI-F IS AVAILABLE.Notify Me When Available