A new kind of industrial controller simplifies and secures automation and IIoT projects, while reducing cost and complexity.
We’ve recently published a new white paper that explains why and how Edge Programmable Industrial Controllers (EPICs) are the solution for today’s–and tomorrow’s–automation applications.
For today’s controls engineers, new demands to use and share data present three main challenges: security, complexity, and expense.
Read the white paper to learn how Edge Programmable Industrial Controllers (EPICs):
- Eliminate middleware and reduce the steps needed to get data
- Securely share data with software, equipment, control systems, building management systems, databases, cloud services and more
- Provide several programming options in one unified platform
- Simplify commissioning and troubleshooting
- Solve IIoT challenges for OEMs and manufacturers
More about EPICs
You can learn more about Opto 22’s own EPIC, the groov EPIC system, by reviewing these website resources:
- What is groov EPIC?
- Why groov EPIC?
- groov EPIC Specs and Features
- groov EPIC Software
- groov EPIC Videos
- groov EPIC Configurator
- groov Product Guide
Or contact our pre-sales engineering team today to discuss what problems an EPIC can solve for you.
Topics: OEM, IIoT, Industrial Internet of Things, EPIC, groov EPIC, white paper