Electrical Control Products for Industry in Pennsylvania, Maryland and West Virginia
The Russell F Clark Co is in business to facilitate the trade between our customers and our principals. All of our efforts and services are dedicated to meet this end.
Our company’s growth and success has paralleled new developments in the connectivity, electrical, electronic, and instrumentation markets, but the company’s service-first policy has never changed. The Russell F Clark Representatives employ a team marketing approach that provides their principals and customers with the latest and most accurate market and product information for the Pennsylvania and West Virginia region. The traditional formula of service and innovation continues for the present as the Energy, Transportation, Electric Utility, and Manufacturing industries thrive in the Pittsburgh area.
Find High-Quality Automation Products in Pittsburgh, PA
Enjoy more convenient end-user configuration and more reliable output from your electrical equipment when you improve your production with our automation products in Pittsburgh, PA. At our firm, we strive to provide our clients with long-term, proven solutions that lead to more reliable operations on a worldwide scale. Developed with ease of use in mind, our electrical and industrial connectivity solutions are designed to stand up to traditional wear and tear and keep going. No matter what your performance needs, you are sure to find a suitable addition to your systems when you browse our extensive selection of electrical control products.
As a manufacturer’s representative, we consider it our duty to provide our clients with modern, cost-effective equipment and tools that will serve them well in a wide variety of electrical applications. When you turn to us for your electrical equipment and supply needs, you can rest assured that our dedicated team members will always be courteous, forthright, and reliable. Make us your dedicated source for your every connectivity, electrical, and instrumentation need, and we’ll see to it that you receive the high-performance solutions you need to continue to serve your respective industry.
Proudly Serving Clients in Various Industries
From gas and oil to wind and solar applications, we proudly provide clients in a range of energy production, logistical, and manufacturing industries with the automation products they need to improve their operations. As part of our company policy, we strive to maintain close communication between manufacturers and our clients to ensure we’re capable of promptly supplying the newest, finest quality products for every commercial and industrial application.
Whether you’re looking to transfer more power, data, or signals, or a combination of all three, our diversified range of high-performance products are sure to serve you well. No matter what you need, you can always count on our team to expedite your orders, provide accurate quotations, and answer any questions or inquiries you may have about our electrical control products. Trust us to help you get one step closer to a higher level of accuracy and efficiency.
Contact our company for more information about the list of manufacturers we work with. Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, we proudly serve clients in Pennsylvania, Maryland and Virginia regions.
Full Variety of Electrical Control Products in Pittsburgh, PA
When you need to keep your company running efficiently and profitably, count on our full array of electrical control products in Pittsburgh, PA. We carry a full variety of products by trusted manufacturers including:
- Industrial Connectivity Solutions by Belden: Belden’s leading automation brands, Hirschmann and Lumberg Automation, allow you to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your business operations through the use of various automation products. When you rely on automation rely on Belden… Sending all the Right Signals.
- Emphatec: We offer standard off-the-shelf products such as analog signal conditioners, relays and power supplies. We also provide our customers with custom or application specific products. Our emphasis is on solutions to your interfacing and automation needs.
- Power Switches and Relays by ElectroSwitch Corp.: Switches, Relays, and Meters Designed & Manufactured for Protection, Monitoring, and Control of Electric Power Systems. “Never a Doubt”.
- Switch-Safe: Magnetic Mount or full Lock Out Tag Out protective covers for Power and Control switches.
- IDEM Safety Products: Protect your workers as well as your bottom line with IDEM safety products including key exchange systems, configurable solenoid interlock safety switches, and more.
- Concentric Devices LLC.: Concentric Devices is the manufacturer of the next generation of value-added electrical terminal blocks. We utilize our “iQ Technology” to provide a completely integrated connectivity solution for electrical control applications.
- SensoPart: “We gauge ourselves not by what is possible today, but by our vision of what can be achieved” An innovative supplier of opto-electronic, inductive, capacitive, ultra-sonic, and image-processing vision sensors for factory automation.
- Pro-Tech Computers: Established in 1980, Protech Systems Co., Ltd. specializes in the design and manufacturing of industrial PCs, automation products and embedded computers for companies around the world.
- APG: Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) is a supplier of innovative and differentiated products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and control. Technologies include pressure, flow, level control, analytics, and dedicated flexible control, using state of the art methodologies.
- Nidec-Avtron: Nidec Avtron Automation brings systems and product expertise to the industrial automation market. At Nidec-Avtron, we manufacture AC, DC and SR drive systems, a complete encoder product line from light mill duty to severe duty applications, including ATEX approved encoders for hazardous environments, and diagnostic and productivity software.
- Bihl + Wiedemann: The highly specialized engineering firm is among the leading providers of safety technology and electronic components for automation technology using AS-Interface.
- Contact our company for more information about the list of manufacturers we work with, and our integrated services such as: Engineering, Design, Fabrication, Integration, Set-Up, and Installation. Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, we have proudly served clients in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio, and West Virginia for over 100 years.